Flexible Neon Wire, also called Electroluminescent (EL) Wire, is the new generation product in the global lighting and display industry. Unlike flexible LED strips, EL wire is not a series of points, but rather a 360 degree line of unbroken light. Wrapped by a colorful plastic tube on its surface, it appears similar to common telephone wire, emitting light along its entire length but without any heat radiation. With a much lower power consumption, energy saving, and environmental protection, it opens a new era in the lighting and display field.
- Operates on AC voltages unlike LED Strips, which operate on DC voltages
- Operating Voltage: 90 – 120VAC
- Available in 2.3mm and 3.2mm Diameters
- Standard 9.84 Ft. (3 Meter) Length with Pre-Wired Connector
- Extremely Flexible, can be Bent, Knotted, Cut, Stretched, etc. without Compromising the Lighting Effect
- Can Be Mounted to Almost Any Decoration Surface using Transparent Adhesive Tape, Glue, Clips, Thread Nail, etc.
- Environmentally Friendly and Energy Saving, uses 50 – 70% less energy than LED lamps, 20 – 40% less than Rope Lighting, and 1 – 10% less than Neon Lighting