Founded in New Jersey in 1979, NTE Electronics, Inc has grown from a small-town supplier with ten replacement parts in its entire line to the largest replacement semiconductor supplier in the industry.
Today, NTE Semiconductor line alone consists of over 4,700 NTE replacement semiconductors. Also available under the NTE brand are Relays, Resistors, Capacitors, Hook-Up Wire, Heat Shrink Tubing, Switches, LED Tubing, Fuses, Terminals & Connectors, Test Leads & Clips and more. Today, NTE cross references over 500,000 industry devices!
NTE is a Master Distributor for some of the industry’s major manufacturers of electronic components and accessories.
These alliances now include:
- Amphenol RF/Connex – interconnect products
- Chicago Miniature Lighting, LLC
- Coast LED Flashlights
- ITW/Dymon – premoistened towels
- Kester Solder Products
- KILO International – knobs/dials
- Plato – soldering tools
- Precision Electronic Components Ltd. – military style potentiometers
- Techspray – electronic chemicals
- UNICOM – structured cabling solutions